Why Choose this Account?
- This account has a minimum opening balance of N1,000.
- Minimum operating balance of N200.
- Automatic migration to regular savings account when the account holder graduates.
- Flexible means of identification.
- Discounted cost of Verve Debit Card.
- Participation in a bi-annual XploreFirst Essay and Quiz Competition to win “Youth of the Year”, with cash prizes, a fun filled year, and other attractive benefits. Runners up would also win cash prizes.
- Cheques/Dividend warrants lodgement.
- Participation in all savings loyalty campaigns.
Who Can Apply?
- Youth between ages 18 and 24.
1) At what stage do I qualify to have an XploreFirst Account?
- You qualify to have an XploreFirst account between the ages of 18 – 24 years, and you also qualify by being a student of any of the tertiary institutions
2) What do I need to do to qualify for the Xplorefirst Annual scholarship?
- You stand a chance to win up to N150,000 Naira in scholarships at a raffle draw by maintaining an average account balance of N10,000 for six months
3) Can an XploreFirst account be opened with my student Identity card?
- An XploreFirst account can be opened with a valid student Identity card with a copy of the school admission letter attached
4) Can I get a debit card on my XploreFirst account?
- Yes, you can get any of the Bank’s Debit cards including a Customized debit master card (expressions card) with your picture boldly printed on it.