With our Joint Mortgage loan, you and your spouse or business partner can easily buy property which either party could ordinarily not have been able to purchase as individuals. This loan is flexible and repayment pressure is reduced.
- Flexible repayment structure
- Loan repayment is distributed between the spouses easing up repayment pressure
- Competitive interest rates.
- Consumer Loan Request Form
- Status Enquiry of Employer form
- Current 3-6 months payslip
- 3-6 months Bank Account Statement
- 3 passport photographs
- Means of Identification- Driver’s License/International Passport/National Identification
- Utility Bill of residence/Company address
- Letter of recent remuneration
- Current account with FirstBank
- Letter of Introduction from employer.
Requirements for construction
Requirements for outright purchase
NOTE (For All Mortgages)
Who Can Apply for a Joint Mortgage
Employees in paid employment and Self-employed professionals.
1) Can a self-employed applicant who has banking relationship with FirstBank go into joint mortgage with his/her spouse in a paid employment?
- Yes, provided the spouse’s employer is acceptable to FirstBank.
2) Can legitimate couples who work in the same organization partake in this facility?
3) Who else can enjoy this product?
- Registered partners in the professional field as joint owners/obligors who must have been in the business for a minimum of 5 years and must have been banking with FirstBank for 24 months or 2 years.