With RIA Money Transfer, enjoy the convenience of receiving money from abroad directly to your bank account in Naira.
- Payout in over 500 branches
- Online transfers for the US corridor only.
- Convenience of direct transfers to recipient’s account
- Identification not required for transfers sent directly to recipient’s accounts.
Requirements for Receiving Payments
Beneficiaries can collect funds at any FirstBank outlets by providing the following:
- Expected Amount
- Acceptable means of identification (see Required Documents)
- Sender’s name and address
- Receiver’s name, address, and phone number.
Who Can Use this Service?
Anyone who is 18 years and above can can use this service.
- International Passport
- Driver’s License
- Permanent Voters card
- National Identity Card
- Who do I contact for complaints?
- You can reach Money Transfer Department via mail on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call 019057125, 019057144, 019057122, 019057142 .
- What does the error “no matching order” as stated by the teller implies?
- Wrong PIN
- Stale transfer
- Already paid transfer
- Contact your Sender to investigate with Ria Money Transfer.
- Do I need to reveal my 11-digit PIN to the Operator?
- Yes, you need to reveal your 11 digit pin to the operator
- Why is the rate of conversion for transactions different from the CBN/parallel market rate?
- FirstBank does not determine the rate of conversion for the transactions. The rates are automated on the software and are not customized for manipulation by the Bank.
- Can I collect my transfers on weekends?
- FirstBank has dedicated over 60 branches across the country that offer Money Transfer services everyday including weekends and public holidays from the hours of 10am – 3pm.
- Why did the operator keep a copy of my form after refusing payment?
- The operator keeps the original copy of the form as a proof that the customer visited the location and the transfer was not paid based on the reason(s) annotated on the form.
7. Can I send Outbound transactions through Ria?
- Only Inbound transaction is available in Nigeria.
You may also like…
MoneyGram: Our MoneyGram services allows you to send or receive money from overseas without delays.
Domiciliary Account: An account that allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro.
FirstBank Visa Debit Card: is a dual currency card you can use anywhere in the world for transactions, wherever the Visa logo is displayed.