Post paid subscribers and dealers can experience hassle free yet secure service as we help with the collection of payments for the following Telecommunication companies:
- Collection is done via 3 main channels: Bank branch, ATM and web
- No extra charge for customer for in-branch payments
- Customized deposit slips are used for in-branch payments
- Seamless update of customer’s billing account as soon as payment is made
- Single view of customers’ payment to the company which helps minimize reconciliation issues and delay when customer makes payment.
- Ease of payment of postpaid bills for subscribers and stock for dealers
- Seamless update of account as long as account is still active
- No extra charge to subscriber or dealer for in-branch payments
- Enables easy reconciliation of account and tracking of payments made.
1) Would my payment reflect immediately in my subscriber account?
- Yes, your payment reflects immediately in your subscriber account as soon as your payment is made.
2) Are there any charges to the customer apart from the subscription amount?
- There are no extra charges for payments made in-branch. There may be token charges for those made on the ATM and web.
You may also like…
FirstOnline: Perform banking transactions via the Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
Automated Teller Machine: A self-service machine that dispenses cash and used for other transactions like payments, funds transfer etc.
Cards: Get easy access to your money, anytime, anywhere in the world with FirstBank card variants.