You can pay for your electricity bills in our branches nationwide, via our ATMS or online using our FirstOnline solution. Whether you wish to make post-paid payments for electricity already consumed or pre-paid payments for electricity yet to be consumed, our payment solutions will work easily for you.
Payments can be via:
- FirstOnline (Internet banking)
- FirstBank branches nationwide
- Faster and easier than paying in cash centers
- Authentic e-Receipts issued
Requirements for Payments
- Bills or Meter numbers (for Pre-paid payments)
1) Will I still need to go to Electricity Distribution Company office after payment in the bank?
- No you do not need to go to the Electricity company once payment is made in the bank. You can simply paste the e-receipt obtained at the bank in a most visible place on your property as you normally do.
You may also like…
FirstOnline: Perform banking transactions via the Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
Automated Teller Machine: A self-service machine that dispenses cash and used for transactions like bills payments, funds transfer etc.
Cards: Get easy access to your money, anytime, anywhere in the world with FirstBank card variants.