Our import services are designed to facilitate international trade. Some of the services we offer include establishment of e-Form M via the CBN single window platform, establishment of Letters of Credit, Bills for collection and payments for service transactions using Form A applications.
- Registration of e-form M (for tangible goods)
- Modes of payment are Letters of Credits, Bills for collection and Telegraphic transfers
- Transaction charges are negotiable
- Robust correspondent banking relationships across the globe
- Facilitates International trade amongst countries
- Reduces risk of default in payment
- Automated end-to-end transaction processing
Requirements for e-Form M Registration
- Proforma Invoice
- Insurance Certificate (110%)
- Relevant regulatory documents.
You may also like…
Ria Money Transfer: Send and Receive money across the world with Ria international Transfer services.
Domiciliary Account: An account that allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro; with your money valued at the prevailing rate.
Western Union Money Transfer: Our international money transfer services offer you a hitch-free experience.