With FirstEdu Portal, educational institutions do not need to bother about logistics and payment challenges. We take the stress off you; no licensing, installation and maintenance cost required.
- Online admission, admission status checking and online purchase of admission forms for postgraduate, undergraduate, post-UME, Diploma, etc
- Online session or courses’ registration
- Interactive community forum between students & lecturers
- Online information and result checking (including assignments/tests & request for transcripts)
- School fees payments via the Internet (using debit/cash/scratch cards) or across Bank branches nationwide
- Consolidated single view of information on all payments collected
- Online provision of content/lecture materials, i.e. tutorials, lecture notes, etc
- Academic & student events, time-table and calendar management
- Online Opinion polling & Focused voting (e.g. Student Union Election)
- E-Learning, Virtual library & Facilitation of Exchange programmes with foreign educational Institutions.
- Income source to the Institution
- Plugs avenues for revenue leakages
- No licensing, installation and maintenance cost required
- Applicants all over the country & abroad, get the opportunity to enroll from the comfort of their homes or any location around the world
- Students get easier access to quality education
- Provides robust reports that aid planning
- Provides opportunities for foreign exchange programmes.
- Students can pay school fees on FirstEduPortal using Debit cards (e.g. InterSwitch cards), scratch cards or via any bank branch.
- Mandate Letter from Institution
- Memorandum of Understanding.
1) How much will it cost to implement?
- There is no cost to the school
2) How can we monitor student payments?
- FirstEdu Portal has robust reports suited to the school’s needs
3) How are access rights managed?
- Rights are assigned on need-to-know and need-to-use basis only.
You may also like…
Visa Gold Card: Make easy international payments and enjoy discounts/rewards at numerous outlets worldwide.
FirstOnline: Perform banking transactions via the Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
FirstCurrent Business: This account enables small businesses to run transactions at a predetermined fee without paying COT.