Are you an importer? Walk into any of our branches to pay your custom duties for goods imported into the country. Customs Duty are taxes and levies paid on goods imported into the country. The duties are paid through our bank to the Nigeria Customs Service who receives it on behalf of the Federal Government.
- Customs Duty is driven by LC (Letter of Credit)
- Customs Duty is paid at the bank where Form M has been established
- (SGD Assessment Notice – What’s this?) is required before payment through the bank
- Source of income to the bank and government
- Online real time payment of Customs Duty
- Customers can clear goods at the ports within 24 hrs.
1) Can payment be made at any bank?
- Payment must be made at the bank where the Form M was established.
2) What are the documentation required for payment?
- Assessment Notice from Customs.
3) What is SGD Assessment Notice?
- Assessment Notice contain details of duty to be paid.
4) Who issued the SGD Assessment Notice?
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).
You may also like…
Cards: Get easy access to your money, anytime, anywhere in the world with FirstBank Debit Card variants.
FirstCurrent Business: This account enables small businesses to run transactions at a predetermined fee without paying COT.
Western Union Money Transfer: Our international money transfer services offers you a hitch-free experience.