First Trade enables you initiate foreign transactions and provides up to date information for every stage of your transaction cycle via email alerts. It provides you with the opportunity to submit your trade transaction requests to us from the comfort of your offices or homes.
- Monitor your Letter of Credit (LC) application
- Track your bill payments status
- Track your shipping documents
- Track your form M, form A and form NXP status
- Receive SMS and e-mail notification every step of the way
- Customers can initiate, access and process all trade transactions using the portal from the comfort of their offices (reduces paper work).
- E-mail notifications are sent to customers at every stage of their trade transaction cycle e.g. LC swift message, Receipt of Shipping Documents and PAAR issuance, etc.
- Easy tracking of transactions.
- It offers customers a dash board to monitor the status of trade transactions with the bank online real time and provides instant draft LC.
- Print various transaction reports for reconciliation and audit purpose.
- Direct access to Central Bank of Nigeria single window portal.
- Update on Industry/business news
You may also like…
Domiciliary Account: An account that allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro; with your money valued at the prevailing rate.
Western Union Money Transfer: Our international money transfer services offers you a hitch-free experience.
Ria Money Transfer: Send and Receive money across the world with Ria international Transfer services.