Water is key to life. That is why we make it easier for you to make payments for water provided by the various State Water Boards and Agencies.
- Simplified process for paying water bills
- All you need is the bill or the property reference number
- Customized tellers to make paying the bills even easier.
- Customers can pay at any one of over 800 FirstBank branches closest to them
- Customers pay no extra charge for payments they make in-branch.
- Customers Water Bills or property reference number.
1) Does FirstBank collect Water Bills for my State?
- At the moment, FirstBank only collects water bills in Lagos, Ogun, Plateau, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and the FCT. Others states will be rolled out soon.
You may also like…
FirstOnline: Perform banking transactions via the Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
Automated Teller Machine: A self-service machine that dispenses cash and used for other transactions like payments, funds transfer etc.