- Maximum loan amount of N2 million.
- Maximum tenor of 18 months.
- Minimum equity of 20%.
- Proforma invoice from approved vendor.
- Salary domiciliation.
- Customers can purchase household equipment and spread the payment over a specified period
- Our customers get the best rates in the market
- It is an easy means to access finance
- Customers enjoy flexible repayment structure.
- Application letter
- Household Equipment Loan application form
- Proforma Invoice from FirstBank approved vendors
- Current 3 months pay slip
- Statement of account
- Letter of total emolument.
Who Can Apply for a Household Equipment Loan
Employees in paid employment.
1) What type of equipment can be financed?
- Brand new home appliances backed with warranty.
2) Can the equipment be bought from any dealer?
- Equipment may only be bought from FIrstBank approved vendors.
3) Is the Household Equipment Loan available to salary account holders in other banks?
- This loan is only available to customers who maintain their salary account with FirstBank.
4) Is this loan insured?
- Yes, the borrower is insured to secure the facility against job loss, permanent disability and death.
You may also like…