Receive money in Naira from across the globe and directly into your account with Transfast
- Send money online.
- Direct payment to recipient(s) accounts in Naira
- Direct Naira payment only to account holders of other Bank
- Convenience, speed, security and lower cost to customers
- Cash collection available in any of over 600 FirstBank locations
- Cash collections available at our dedicated branches nationwide during weekends and public holidays.
Requirements for Payments
Beneficiaries can collect funds at any FirstBank branch by providing the following:
- Expected Amount
- Acceptable means of identification (see Required Documents)
- Sender’s name and address
- Receiver’s name, address, and phone number.
Who Can Use this Service?
- Anyone who is 18 years and above can use this service.
- International Passport
- Driver’s License
- Permanent Voters card
- National Identity Card
1) Who do I contact for complaints?
- You can contact our Money Transfer Department via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call 019057125, 019057144, 019057122, 019057142 .
2) What does the error “no matching order” as stated by the teller implies?
- Wrong PIN
- Stale transfer
- Already paid transfer
- Contact your Sender to investigate with Transfast Money Transfer.
3) Do I need to reveal my 13-digit PIN to the Operator?
- Yes you do.
4) Why is the rate of conversion for transactions different from the CBN/parallel market rate?
- FirstBank does not determine the rate of conversion for the transactions. The rates are automated on the software and are not customized for manipulation by the Bank.
5) Can I collect my transfers on weekends?
- We have over 60 dedicated branches spread across the country that offer Money Transfer services everyday including weekends and public holidays from the hours of 10am – 3pm.
6) Why did the operator keep a copy of my form after refusing payment?
- The operator keeps the original copy of the form as a proof that the customer visited the location and the transfer was not paid based on the reason(s) annotated on the form.
7) Can i send Outbound transactions through Transfast?
- Only Inbound transaction is available in Nigeria.
You may also like…
FirstDomestic Transfer: Need to transfer money to multiple receivers within Nigeria? We have got you covered.
Current Account: Get started today with our broad range of current accounts designed to suit your banking needs.
Automobile Loan: Get the car you desire with our flexible payment plans and competitive interest rates.