You can conveniently effect payment of staff salaries, vendor/supplier and sundry 3rd party payments on behalf of your organization from the comfort of your home, office or any Internet-enabled location using our web-based payment platform, FirstPay.
This service not only allows you to make payments to 3rd party bank accounts domiciled in any bank in Nigeria but also has direct debit functionality suitable for the collection of insurance premiums, utility bills and distributorship schemes.
FirstPay comes in two variants. While the first variant restricts the funding account to your account(s) with FirstBank, the other permits funding from your account(s) domiciled both in FirstBank and other bank(s). You can be assured of a proven, robust and secure end-to-end e-payment and collection solution.
- Web based
- PIN/Token enabled
- Multiple security levels
- Access/control restrictions with process authentication
- SMS/email alerts
- Secure https environment
- Cost effective
- Limitless Transfers
- Ability to authenticate beneficiaries account before payments.
- Flexible token management system.
- FirstPay Application Form (completed by customer)
To apply for FirstPay,
- Download and fill the FirstPay application form
- Scan and mail the filled form to: email@example.com
- An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you via email along with information on next steps.
1) How do I know that my beneficiaries have been credited?
- Status reports of all your transactions are available on the platform.
2) How can I delete a beneficiary that I do not want to pay from an uploaded schedule?
- Check the particular beneficiary you do not want to pay and click on delete, or you can check all the other transactions leaving the one you do not want to pay unchecked and click submit to continue the process.