Why Choose this Current Account?
- It requires a minimum opening balance of N5,000 for individuals and N10,000 for corporates.
- No minimum operating balance allowing for account to be operated at zero balance
- Withdrawal limit – 5 times in a month inclusive of alternate channels
- Attracts account maintenance fees
- This account allows funds transfer and bank cheques/drafts
- Inter-branch transactions – account owner and third parties are allowed
- This account allows access to any of the numerous bank’s products
- It can be used to access loans
- Issuance of cheque books valid for clearing nationwide.
Who Can Apply?
- Individuals & Corporate
- You must be aged 18 or older.
- You must have a valid means of identification alongside all required documents below.
What Documents do You Need?
- Duly completed Account Opening Form.
- Duly completed Specimen Signature card.